How to align to left for Blogger Simple Template

September 8, 2013

All Simple Template inside Blogger was designed with centered align for the the whole page. However we can align the page according to your customization needs. It can be either left, center or right.

First thing first

It is important to identify the DIV element in your blog template. As per provided in Simple Template, the body layout can be customize to 1 column, 2 columns and even 3 columns. Identify the DIV element of it, so that later we are modifying the correct element to make it align as per our needs.

How to identify it easily?

In this post I will talk particularly on Chrome browser. Chrome provided a very useful, wonderful tools to check the element inside the webpage.

1. Open your blog page on new tab if you not yet opened it. Right Click at anywhere at the page. Look for 'Inspect Element'
2. You now will see a new page divider below it. Here you will see all the html code, DIV element, CSS and also a script associate to the page.


3. From above image, I have identify the correct element for me to alter. This will be use to align my page to left (I wanted to make it left)


4. Go Blogger Template Designer > Advance > Add CSS . Enter the code below: (If you do know where Blogger Template Designer, click on this post here )
.content {float:left}

5. Click 'Apply to Blog'Now your blog successfully aligned to left. Happy editing.






19 comments:

  1. oh finally! thanks a lot. you are a genius :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bruv. I've been trying to do this all day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. hyip template

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! website builder with ecommerce

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m happy I located this blog! From time to time, students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people. nice one website builder google

    ReplyDelete
  6. I truly like you're composing style, incredible data, thankyou for posting. health

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them. phone cases

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy it for creating the details, keep up the truly amazing perform continuing download online course videos

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. Luxury wigs London

    ReplyDelete
  10. I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. Table Rock Lake Real Estate

    ReplyDelete
  11. The writer is enthusiastic about purchasing wooden furniture on the web and his exploration about best wooden furniture has brought about the arrangement of this article. Dietitian

    ReplyDelete
  12. Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.But you've done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. Best! LED mini mirror

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here at this site really the fastidious material collection so that everybody can enjoy a lot. LED mini mirror

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. make america great again

    ReplyDelete
  15. I liked your article and I hope you will have many entries or more Exotic

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks a lot for one’s intriguing write-up. It’s actually exceptional. Searching ahead for this sort of revisions. lacoste pour homme

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! Doge

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis